As a school, we exist to nurture character and enrich the lives of our pupils. It is a dream for all educators to provide holistic education that strikes a balance between making learning enjoyable, building character and ensuring the child attains the necessary academic achievements. At Corporation Primary School, we strive to make this happen!
Through a nurturing caring and challenging learning environment, our aim is to enable our students.
- Helping children to develop lively, enquiring minds so they can acquire the knowledge and skills needed throughout their lives, and to be responsible for their own learning
- Igniting passion for learning and Developing in each pupil a feeling of self-worth
- Helping children to understand the importance of being a good citizen and their duty in the world as a whole
- Having well qualified, caring, happy staff who support each other and work together as a team to achieve all these aims
- To inculcate Islamic spiritual and cultural values and gain courage and confidence to act upon them.
When students arrive at AES School they are given a sense of inclusivity, acceptance, respect, and responsibility that helps them achieve success and greatness in all aspects of their lives. Many of our students begin their schooling at the Montessori and continue with us until their A level. In that time they are asked to find new and meaningful ways to challenge and distinguish themselves academically and become conscientious citizens of a greater community. Students contribute in many ways to their school and their peers, and are encouraged to seek inspiration from their teachers, advisors, coaches, and classmates.
As a school we are always interested in the success of our students in areas where they are strong and those which they have yet to explore. New students join our community by demonstrating a curiosity, and excitement beyond a good track record of external examinations and grades. They also express a deep understanding of the traditions and values of AES. The faculty and staff are involved in the learning and growth of our students as the administration, parents, and the students themselves. They are also uncompromising in their high expectations of our students.
Our attractively designed school building that in itself speaks of a passion for perfection. A masterpiece by renowned architects M/s Arshad and Shahid Abdulla .AES is a custom built school where attention has been paid to every detail, from spacious classrooms to fully equipped laboratories from open play areas to a hygienic sit – in cafeteria , from a vastly stocked library to the most advanced computer laboratory . In short within the parameters of 3,600 sq. yards of land, efforts have been directed towards creating a world of its own.